Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Sapphire My Bio Poem

I Am:

I am annoying
love basketball
Hate heights
Loud
love food
Animals and family
Rugby
Friends
volleyball



Sapphire
Child of Loretta and Wayne
Who loves chocolate,Food,animals,basketball and Family
Who hates Spiders,Heights
Who wants to go Travel the world
Who wishes he/she could’ve met My Aunt before she past away and Nana
Who is scared of Heights and Bugs
Who dreams to meet Lorde
Who is determined to make the basketball team
Who values God
Who is proud of My brother because he made the basketball team at edgewater college
Who graduated from 10-11 - 12-13 in reading
Who lives in panmure
Your name again
Sapphire


5 comments:

  1. Hi Sapphire,
    First off let me introduce myself. My name is Meagan McRae and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. Every week we are assigned a student blog to read and comment on. You did a very good job on your biography poem. I remember writing these in middle school and high school English classes. I loved the words you used to describe yourself and allow the reader to get to know a little about you and your passions. Once again very good job Sapphire, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment I will keep writing interesting poems

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sapphire
    Nice poem about yourself you have introduced it perfectly on line 5 I want to travel the world to .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.